Dhaka Holy Cross College Admission Circular 2022 has been published. Interested students can apply in Science, Humanities and Business Studies Group. Only female students can apply for admission to Holy cross College in Class XI. Admission notice, detailed information regarding admission can be found on the official website hccbd.com.
Holy cross College Admission Circular 2023
Holy cross College Admission circular 2023 has been released. All information including detailed prospectus, application instructions, admission test mark distribution has been published along with the admission notice. Also Holy cross College HSC Admission Circular is published along with the admission roadmap. In the academic year 2022-23, the admission process will be completed as per the following deadlines.
- Application Start: 8 December 2022
- Application Last Date: 12 December 2022
- Admission Test Date: 18 and 19 December 2022
Holy cross College Seats
Holy Cross College Admission 2022
Applications can be made for admission to Science, Humanities and Business Group groups at Holy cross College. Also candidates can apply by changing group. All the students have to attend the admission test. Students must have the following qualifications to apply and participate in the admission test.
- Science Group: Minimum GPA of 5.00 in SSC Examination. SSC exam must have Higher Mathematics and Biology.
- Humanities Group: Minimum GPA 3.00 in SSC Examination.
- Business Studies Group: Minimum GPA of 4.00 in SSC Examination.
- Group Change: Students from the Science and Business Studies Group must have a minimum GPA of 4.00 if they wish to apply to the Humanities Group. Students of science group should have a minimum GPA of 4.25 if they want to apply for business studies group.
Holycross College Admission Form 2023
Holycross College admission application can be done through hcc.edu.bd website. After applying online, you have to pay the admission fee of Tk 300. Correct and accurate information must be provided while filling the online admission application form. If any wrong information is provided, the admission application will be considered cancelled. College authorities reserve the right to cancel admission if the information provided is found to be incorrect even after admission.
While applying online to Holycross College, you have to provide the information as per the admit card and transcript of the SSC examination. In the application form, the grade points obtained in the SSC examination of the student must be given. Also, recent photograph of the applicant should be uploaded in the application form.
Follow the instructions below to fill the Dhaka Holy cross College HSC Admission Form online.
- Visit the Admission website hcc.edu.bd.
- Go to the Admission menu.
- Access the Admission Application option.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Submit the application if all information is correct.